Happy New Year and talk about a wake-up call and a great reminder for all of us to LET IT GO.
Here is my Top Ten List of Letting Go…..
1) Let go of all expired food in the fridge, and cupboards.
2) Let go of unnecessary held on paper work (shred it).
3) Let go of old Christmas crap (toss out or donate something of worthy) when I say worthy If I don’t want it – why should anyone else want it.
4) Let go of old losses, whether you lost a family member, pet, loved one, or job – move on.
5) Let go of those people who have turned on you for whatever reason, don’t bring this baggage into the new year.
6) Let go of negative influences – or so-called negative Nelly – stay away from people who complain and bring you down.
7) Let go of putting it off… get it done now… avoid procrastinating of others and do it yourself.
8) Let go of fear – try new things, even if you are scared.
9) Let go of yesterday – today is another day.
10) Let go of 2014 – cherish the memories but remember there are new opportunities and goals in the future.
And further remember this – taken from Life’s Little Instruction Book : http://www.amazon.com/Lifes-Little-Instruction-Book-Observations/dp/1558538356
Choose a charity in your community and support it generously with your time and money.