I have heard some great advise I wanted to share… For folks that are in Sales B2C or B2B we need to understand the back bone of our business and that is Service… Always introduce a buyer or a sold customer to your service department, this is one of the most important steps that I have learned in the automotive industry. This creates a bond between you and your customer and their experience with your dealership. Do not treat your customers as if they were a one night stand. Show them you will be there for them every step of the way….
Shopping for a car or a truck is like trying on shoes… get in and see if it’s a good fit. Today, more than ever, there are dealers and salespeople that want, and will work for, your business. Find those dealers, and then tell your friends about them. Happy shopping!
5 Simple Tips for Buying a Car / Truck
1) Decide what you want, body style, make, model …
2) Do your homework – research websites, referrals
3) Consider your budget.. what is your best offer for the value and service you will receive.
4) Shop at a reputable dealership – they will work for, your business
5) Test drive and close the deal.