People always say they get a pet that looks like them… or visa versa – Does the same statement hold value when choosing a car or truck? When shopping for a vehicle you choose the style, body, color etc… this reflects your personality.
When making a buying a decision here are few tips to remember:
1) Decide what you want, body style, make, model …
2) Do your homework – research websites, referrals
3) Consider your budget.. what is your best offer for the value and service you will receive.
4) If your buying for yourself shop alone with no opinions (make your own decisions) your partner or friend / family will respect your choice.
5) Test drive and seal the deal.