Remember the old saying there are Leader’s and there are Followers? The folks that are the leaders need to set an example for their followers:
Here are the top 10 – I have observed: Work | Life
1. Treat others as we wish to be treated.
2. Remember to compliment people even if they make mistakes. (Good-Job)
3. Wear appropriate clothing in work places and schools after all your setting examples to employees and students, do you want them to follow a leader that wears spandex to the office or class?
4. Always say please and thank you.. never expect people to open doors without acknowledging their kindness.
5. Don’t be negative or listen and agree to gossip.
6. Always listen to others when they have a voice..you may not know the whole picture unless your truly listening.
7. Help others instead of taking hand outs..
8. “If you want to be trusted, be trustworthy.” ~ Stephen Covey
9. “Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.” ~ Clint Eastwood
10. “Setting an example is not the main means of influencing others, it is the only means.” ~ Albert Einstein
Here are 100 Best Quotes to Follow > thank you Kevin Kruse, Contributor http://www.forbes.com/sites/kevinkruse/2012/10/16/quotes-on-leadership/