Do you need help with your paperwork? Is applying on-line confusing? How to network and make contacts?
I’m a Public Service Volunteer that enjoys helping folks with disabilities, seniors, youths and the general public that just don’t understand computers.
If your struggling and need a little help… I have provided these services to others and I can help you use your resources through Social Development Sites.
- Government Applications
- Need a Passport
- Recovery of Lost Identification
- Child Support Applications
- Resume Writing & Employment Networking
- How to fill out Employment Insurance
- How to apply for Medical Services
- Injury Claims and Insurance
- Finding Subsidized Housing
- Setting up Social Media On-Line Reputation
Ministry of Social Development Site > http://www.gov.bc.ca/hsd/
BC211 > http://www.bc211.ca/
Service Canada – People Serving People > http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/home.shtml